Great to see Greystones Rowing Club opening their new premise at the harbour on Sunday. The club was founded in 1926 and up to now had no premise for storing boats or changing rooms. The club has over 130 members, 3 clinker built long wooden rowing boats and over 40 kayaks. The boat storage compound and shell of the premise was built as part of the harbour project and fitted out by the members.
‘This is a great facility for adults and children and will encourage more use of the sea’